We want your first visit to the Family Dental Centers to be a great experience for you. Here are some pointers for making the most of your family visit!
What to expect for your first dental appointment
- Get address information and directions to the office of your choice to make your trip here stress-free.
- For your convenience, you may print and complete all of the necessary forms before making your first visit.
- A complete dental exam with x-rays will be completed on your first visit.
- A complete treatment plan will be presented to you with different treatment options.
- A dental hygienist will clean your teeth at your first visit and may apply topical fluoride or sealants.
- You will have the option to schedule your next visit with us, before you leave.
Thank you so much for choosing the Family Dental Centers!